Jewellery can experience discolouration over time due to multiple factors including exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. Metals like silver and gold are delicate, and despite our best efforts, they can still fade due to a process called oxidation.
Plating rubbing off naturally occurs with wear and tear, and is not considered a manufacturing fault.
You can follow these simple steps to help your gold plated jewellery last longer:
- Remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or exercising. Or ensure to wipe completely dry after coming into contact with moisture.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewellery.
- After use, clean jewellery gently with a soft dry cloth (all orders come with a jewellery cloth) to remove any oil or dust and restore their shine.
- When not in use, store your jewellery in the jewellery box in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled.
- Try to prevent your jewellery from knocking into counter tops and rubbing against each other.
In case of any faulty goods please contact us with a photo and proof of purchase details. Items will be replaced at our discretion. At this point, we do not offer a repair service.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.